Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Best Show Of All Time?


Let me start off saying that we have been posting great things on this website. We cover every topic. The posts we make are creative and clever, along with our own personal tastes. Expect more good things to come. While people have noticed my dedication Rap/Hip-Hop I also love my televison shows. Since I can remember, running up to the T.V. whenever I heard the theme song. AHHHHHHHHHHH The Simpsons. Has always and still is my favorite T.V. show. I love taking Simpsons quizes and love challenging friends and peers with knowledge. Test me people, I will school you all in my Simpsons knowledge. After my 20 years on this planet I give you my top 5 Simpsons spisodes.

5. Burns Heir. One of my personal favorites just because I always wanted to be Bart in this situation. Becoming Mr. Burns heir to his money. Bart has everything he's ever wanted as a child. But then realizes how much his family meens to him.

4. Oh Brother, Where Art Thou? My main reason that I love this episode is that it is set in Michigan. Homer visits his brother Herb, who owns a car company. He then lets Homer create a car, called "The Homer" leading to his bankruptcy.

3. Homer The Herectic Homer decides not to go to church on Sundays, declaring the extra hour will give him a lot of free time. If you want a great laugh this is the episode.

2. Angry Dad Bart creates a comic book about Homers angry outbursts, and depicts Homer as The Hulk. This episode has one of my favorite lines of all time as well. Radio: Dont you hate carpet stores that charge extra for the under-padding. Homer: I HATE THEM SO MUCH. Hahahhaha

1.Grampa Vs. Sexual Inadequacy Just my favorite episode of all time. Homer & Grandpa create a love potion and go on the road to sell it. This is an hilarious episode and my favorite.

Well there is my list of the greatest show of all time. The Simpsons.

No comments:

Post a Comment