Thursday, April 7, 2011

Carpe Diem!

Ever woke up just feeling absolutely GREAT!? I don't know why, but I did this morning! I feel unstoppable right now! Could it be the music I'm listening to? I have some Jason Mraz going right now, really feeling it. I don't have much to do today and I will be partying tonight, "Thirsty Thursday", with my good homebros. Maybe that's why I'm feeling so great. Whatever the case, I won't question it.
When you have a feeling like this, there's nothing better to do than embrace it and let NOTHING get you down! Listen to some great music, share some jokes with some good friends, eat some good food, make it a great day no matter what! Life is short, don't miss out on the good days because in life, it seems like the bad outweighs the good sometimes.
Take life one day at a time, but seize any and every [good] opportunity you can! You never know if you'll really get another chance to get what you want, do what you love or be with certain people...so do what you while you can! You know you have something good going when you know how not to rush through life, yet you live fast. You know how to put your all into everything you do, yet not overdo it. You know how to work hard then have some great fun with great friends.
Just because life feels like "work" doesn't mean it has to be. I don't work now, play later...I work and play at the same time. Only way I can feel like I'm doing something right, because that's what makes me happy. Live it up and do what makes you happy, always!

No comments:

Post a Comment