Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Forgotten Verse

As the Russel Maddox project "Sandbox" is well underway. I created a verse that was going to be off my project "Everyday Is A-Day." But thought this verse would fit well on a track for Russel Maddox.

I would like to place this verse on the track "Crazy Man" or "Eyes Freeze"
Well... here is the verse, and one of my favorites. (May hurt some feelings with this one)

Verse
Aww man, this life is a bliss
remember all your times filled with full happiness
remember your first time when you sipped a little wine
and you found that special girl and thought that she was a dime
Well... I could give a fuck about my first fuck
on my birthday she felt that she had to give it up
its funny aint it, we never talked again
until I found out from a friend she went full lesbian
I guess thats life, she'll regret it in the end
moms wont let her tie the knot, cause gay marriage is a sin
But damn i learned from that and thought I moved right on
but my new girl knew her they started gettin it on
all these little hoes have raging hormones
I dick the game down deep so you can see how a whore moans
so goodbye to these girls ima have to leave
Cause god made Adam and eve, not Adam and Steve.

One of my favorite verses I ever created. Let me know what you think.


(My Gone/High/I Dont Give A SHIT pic)

4 comments:

  1. Hahahah adam and steve...damn that was a great verse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is a really good verse homie. I really like it. And "Adam and Steve"...lyrical genius hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. this will make a few people mad lol

    ReplyDelete