Thursday, April 14, 2011

Shared Memory #2

This one includes Fred (Do you ever want me to put your real name on here, D, lol) and myself. Oh yea it also includes the other 20 people we were partying with. I recently reminded Fred of this moment a few days ago, so here it is. While on our first out of many trips to M.S.U, we were all at our boy Nick's dorm partying it up on Thirsty Thursday. With a little Svedka and Orange Hawaiian Punch in our system, we developed a little buzz. Fred and I were standing around the room eavesdropping on a conversation. A girl (I think her name was Casper, Or Chap) asked us if we knew what the 100's were. Apparently she was talking about another party, sorority, who knows? Since we were in the dorm I just responded "yea, the hundreds is the first floor." Somehow that became the funniest moment of that night, and a great Shared Memory with Fred. It's got to be great if we're still laughing at that night. Good Times With Good People

1 comment:

  1. Love it! That was so funny but no one else got it lol. And no, you stick to Fred on here haha. Great memory!

    ReplyDelete