Saturday, January 7, 2012

Best Of December

Best Album Of December

Young Jeezy: TM103: Hustlerz Ambition



Definitely one of the most anticipated for the 4th quarter of 2011. It was not 101, or The Recession that people wanted, but all in all Jeezy delivered a very solid album.

Best Movie

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo



Although I have not seen it, all I have been hearing was great reviews for this movie.

Best Video Game

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception



Although it came out in November, there were not any candidates for December. The reason I have been sleeping on this game... I will never know. Probably one of the best video games I have ever played, along with one of the best franchise's ever played. This game was nothing short of a movie, and can simply change the way games are made.

Best Mixtape

Fabolous: There is no Competition 3: Death Comes in 3's



I am a huge fan of Fabolous, and this mixtape dropping on Christmas day was an excellent stocking stuffer. Fabolous's TINC series always delivers. Although there were a few throw away tracks, Fab also delivered.

No comments:

Post a Comment