Monday, April 4, 2011

Ready For Something New?

If you know Chase Alexander, A-Day Da Name or myself, you know that the three of us love music. What many may not know, is that we all listen to more than just Hip Hop. I will go as far as to say, about anyone, you do not have a true appreciation of music if you limit yourself to only one genre of it. You have to be open to all different types. Different kinds give you different feels, emotions, thoughts...you'd be surprised at what you might like if you expand your music horizons. I listen to ALMOST every type of music. I will admit, I just can't get with Country and all that hardcore Techno, BUT, to each his own... o_O. With this being said, I've just went on a little..binge, if you will, of searching for new music. I'm hungry for different stuff, and I have indeed found some tastes to satisfy myself. So, I'm going to be posting some new, and old, music that many people may not have heard of or just never cared to listen to. Now don't worry, I don't listen to any "weird" stuff, but we all obviously have different tastes, so just be a good sport, keep an open mind, OPEN EARS and give all this shit a good listen! =)

First up: I just discovered this nice joint called, Willing To Ride by The
Warm Brew. A group of 4 guys out of LA, Ray Wright; Espy; Manu Li & Serk Spliff bring you this crazy, cool feelin' song. Right from the start you will be noddin' your head right along to the beat; it's chill, interestingly good with the different elements of it, sort of an old-school feel and it just makes you want to vibe to it..even dance if that's your thing. I guarantee you will want to listen to this track again and after you listen to it enough, you WILL be singing along to it. Click below to listen and/or download. ENJOY!

Willing To Ride - The Warm Brew

No comments:

Post a Comment