Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Potential Prospects

I guess it's safe to say that I gravitate towards "underground" music. I don't know if people just don't want to do the work it takes to really do their homework on an artist they've come across or if they really just don't hear the talent that one possesses just because they're not popular or "mainstream". Well for me it used to be about staying up on the newest and latest, like an addiction. Until I realized why I actually wanted to do my homework for once...I saw just how many "hidden gems" I had been stumbling upon.
So from then on I realized as much as I love music, I love to show support of the greatness I hear just as much. It's one thing to hear great music, and it is another to hear the potential for reaching that level of greatness. With that being said I'm going to start a series of posts on "potential prospects" that I have personally heard, done research on and gained an understanding of their music. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment