Thursday, May 23, 2013

5 Things You HATE At Work

5 things everyone hates hearing while at work. Don't worry, 25 Below feels your pain.

1. Any customer who has ever tried to tell you how to do your job. How would you feel if I came into your place of employment that I've never worked at trying to tell you what to do for me and how? Doesn't make sense, huh?

2. Customer walks up to you and says he just can't find what he's looking for although he's looked everywhere. You tell him which aisle to go to, and he tells you you're wrong  because he didn't see it down there. You walk him down there and what do you know, his product is there. God gave me eyes just like you, go figure.

3. "How are you today?" Customer: I don't know.....well, my mother-in-law's best friend's brother's hamster died so now I have to go shopping for her but I'm tired because of my long work day and blah, blah, blah I didn't ask all that.

4.  Managers who try to watch over you like a hawk and ask what you're doing about every little thing you do. They are often the ones who bother you SO much about what you're doing they actually hinder you from doing your job. And they frenzy about productivity? Hah.

5. Ever work fast food? Don't you just love when its freezing outside and EVERY customer who comes to the window wants to talk about how cold it is, how cold you must be and how hard it must be for you? Stop talking to me, jack ass and 2 problems will be solved.

No comments:

Post a Comment