Thursday, May 23, 2013

Rittz - Like I Am/Walking On Air

No explanation needed, my boy Rittz' flow tells it all; a mix of smooth, laidback, soulful, southern-type flow. Titled, "Like I Am" off of his debut album, The Life and Times of Johnny Valiant (his alias), Rittz did nothing less than shock and awe. Tech N9ne is a smart man for signing him to Strange Music, which has proved to be a great fit for Rittz. If you need to know why I praise this man's talent so highly, I suggest you go through 25 Below's archives and check out my post on his earlier days. White Jesus. Enjoy.





Know what, since I like you guys AND Rittz so much, one video just won't do. Here's another 
from his last mixtape, White Jesus Revival. "Walking On Air", great verses, trippy video. Enjoy.






No comments:

Post a Comment