Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Summer Life

It's the summer for everyone! Minus those who made the sad decision to take summer classes, of course. This is about the second week we've had great weather, so what better way to celebrate? Hit the beach! I admit, I am usually not one for the beach...don't get me wrong, I love seeing that picturesque sunset illuminating the blue water as it pushes up against the sand...but I am not down for the mosquitoes, beaming sunlight, and horrid allergies. However, you will still find my yellow a** frolicking in the grass of a sandy beach!

For three days straight last week, my buddies and I hit Stoney Creek up (nice little spot in Shelby Township if you're ever around these parts).
It was a great time each day. Not too hot, not too cold; footballs; frisbees; and cold drinks. Fortunately at Stoney, there are not many cops around, so you can be left to your fun, but still be smart about it. We only had about five of us each visit, but it was still a good time because there were quite a bit of other people there. Although it looked like a lot of slutty, immature, hipster high school kids, we got some good laughs out of it. So get off of your a**, grab some friends, and go live that beach life this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment