Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Personal Favorites

This might just be my favorite post. Another list, but a list we can all relate to.
MY TOP 5 DRINKS!!!
Starting at #5.

#5. ICB (Irish Car Bombs). Awwwwwwwwwwww damn. St. Pattys Day was great. Well it's something like this. Some Baileys, some Jameson, And Guiness all mixed together. Make sure once its made you chug it right away. The end result however... Chocolate MILK.

#4. Svedka & Orange Hawaiian punch. Always a go to drink when funds are limited or trying to just chill and drink. Although I haven't had it in a while I have had the craving for it lately. Good times with this drink as well.

#3. Patron. "Patron Patron Cmon Cmon I drink till i start talkin to the bottle" - Royce Da 5'9"... Hes right though. Christopher and I had the pleasure of taking shots of this for the low low in Canada. Ever since that trip I have been craving it.




#2. Bacardi Torch & Kool-Aid. This is a little A-Day Da Name & Tha Real Rodrigoo special. The first college house party I threw, my dear friend David and I killllllled this. Mixed it up and downed it. People were looking at us all night because we wouldn't share. But hey, BYOB.




#1. This is a no brainer if you know me. Red Berry CIROC!!!!! damn I love this drink. Not only do I feel like a fukkin baller when I buy it, but it goes down like water, and usually leads to a great night. When my homie SB Tha Ghost mixes Cranberry & Orange Juice with it... Just know Its going to be a gooooood night.

Also a runner up was Fred's favotite. 1800. Nasty ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment