Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas Break

Although it is less than two weeks away from Christmas, I am not feeling the holiday spirit at all. It seems like time sped up to Christmas being right around the corner. Now I don't know about anyone else, but I have important things to do with my money..not including spending it on gifts [unfortunately]. I would love to spend money on those I love so they can have what they want, BUT since that's not going to happen this year, I'm going to enjoy the season the best way I know how: with friends.
If you have good friends, you'll view them as your second family; and considering that it is break, all of your good friends should be home from school, so go see them! Make some fun plans to do what you guys like. Catch a movie; have a drink; go to a club; whatever it is, make sure you make time for your friends this season. You don't need much to have a good time so don't be lazy or uncool, do something fun and enjoy yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment