Monday, November 21, 2011

2011: A Year For Music Pt. 2

Back in March I did a post about anticipated projects. Some came out and were phenomenal, others were very disappointing, or some anticipated projects didn't even drop (Ahem: Muscle Car Chronicles). Well with a month left there are some projects coming out im sure people are waiting to listen to.

November 29:

Jet World Order: Curren$y

December 13:

In Non We Trust Ep: Crooked I
Rejuvination: Juvenile
Mac & Devin Go To High School: Snoo Dogg & Wiz Khalifa

December 20:

The Dreamer, The Believer: Common
Careless World: Rise Of The Last King: Tyga
Thug Motivation 103: Hustlerz Ambition: Young Jeezy


AND MY MOST ANTICIAPTED... THAT I DIDN'T MENTION TO TO A SPECIAL SUB POST IS.....

THE ROOTS: UNDUN



Their 2010 Album How I Got Over, was one of my favorite albums of that year. If it wasn't for the voters (friends) in the year end countdown I would of gladly put this album at #1. There is nothing better than live instruments, great lyrics and rhymes on an album. This should be a well crafted follow up

No comments:

Post a Comment