Monday, November 21, 2011

Fuck The Radio

I have been highly pissed lately. My CD player in the Candy Painted PT Cruiser has failed on me so I have been forced to listen to the radio. Sum N a Bitch. Songs I really enjoy from albums... I absolutely hate now. There is no need to play the same song on 4 stations 8 times each in an hour.
The radio's daily rotation is one of the most god awful things I have ever heard.

I used to love the song "Ni**** In Paris" by Jay & Ye... Cant fukkin stand it now. I think it was once a good song. Hearing it played fast, 7 times in 30 minutes, etc. This song is ass now.

Every time I seem to turn on the radio "Marvin Gaye & Chardonnay" by Big Sean is wailing in my ear drum. I cant stand to listen to anything after that.

Not a minute goes by where they wont play "Someone Like You" by Adele. I think the girl is very talented. That talent seems to go away after hearing this track 50 times in a day.

One song from a while ago I still cannot listen to is "Roses" and "Hey Ya" by Outkast. One of my favorite groups of all time, made 2 excellent songs that almost lost all meaning to me.

I understand now why the generation a few years older than me say the 90's were the glory days. They explain how you would hear a song maybe 2 times in one day, not 40. This is the generation these days though. These little teenie boppers love hearing the same shit over and over claiming its "their song." Does this not get old to them?

1 comment: