Thursday, March 10, 2011

2011 Freshmen List...


As the new XXL Freshmen 2011 magazine comes out on stands, I am very upset about it. While there are people on there that deserved the honor. There are also quite a few that do not deserve a spot, compared to the other people that have been on their grind.
With that being said. The list of people that deserve to be on the list are...

1. CyHi Da Prynce 2. Big K.R.I.T. 3.Kendrick Lamar 4. Diggy. and as much as i don't care for the last 2, they have been doing their thing. 5. Yelawolf and 6. Lil B.

So that leaves us.
Meek Mill
Lil Twist
Feed The Godson
Mac Miller
YG


Very easy to replace those 5 and set up for an incredible freshmen list.
Meek Mill can easily be replaced by... Chip Tha Ripper. The man made "The Cleveland Show" enough said.
Lil Twist should be replaced by... XV. Too bad XXL is afraid to put him on the list because of his rants from 2010. Fuck XXL. That's what I say. XV is a phenomenal and talented rapper
Fred The Godson is an easy one... Dom Kennedy. Lets put it this way. More people know who Dom is than Fred, YG, Meek, or Mac Miller.
Mac Miller can be replaced by Shawn Chrystopher. You must have been seriously sleeping in 2010 and so far in 2011 if you haven't heard this man or his music.
and the last and least is YG... I would have loved to see Vado on this list. XXL must have not taken the time this year, or seriously rushed and put a bunch of bullshit artists on this list. Matter of fact that is exactly what XXL did.

But whaddya do.

2 comments:

  1. I almost completely agree with this, 99% agree with this!I say those 5 you picked out are complete bullshit. And as much as I HATE Lil B, I agree, he has been on his grind..unless you're REALLY into hip hop, I guarantee no one has heard of at least 3 of those 5 you listed smh. I say another pick they could've added would be Nickelus F. Dude does work and puts out quality joints and mixtapes!

    ReplyDelete