Sunday, March 13, 2011

2011: A Year For Music

As we all can recall the great albums that came out in 2010. 2011 is shaping up to be a great one. Already with releases from Talib Kweli: "Gutter Rainbows", Saigon: "The Greatest Story Never Told", Raekwon: "Shaolin Vs. Wu-Tang", and Lupe Fiasco: "Lasers", I am looking forward to what else is "Supposed" to come out.

A few weeks into March already there are still great albums/mixtapes to come out.
Big K.R.I.T.: "Return of 4ever" March 22
Curren$y: "Muscle Car Chronicles" March 15
Wiz Khalifa: "Rolling Papers" March 29
SeDrew Price: "Rebuild & Destroy" March 21
Pusha T: "Fear Of God" March 21
Travis Barker: "Give The Drummer Some" March 15
Snoop Dogg: "Doggumentary" March 29

That's a great March lineup. There are many more releases this year. Some I'm anticipating the the collaboration album "Watch The Throne" by Kanye West & Jay-Z. Kanye West's 6th Album. Although I thought it was coming out in 2083 Big Sean's "Finally Famous: The Album". I used to be a Shyne fan, but with that new sound I'm suspect to listening to his album.

My most anticipated for March is Curren$y's "Muscle Car Chronicles". I have watched countless videos and interviews about the album. It's a collaboration album with all live music. It will be interesting to see how Spitta will sounds over this style of music. Curren$y is also releasing another collaboration album with The Alchemist on 4/20/2011 entitled "Covert Coupe".

No comments:

Post a Comment