Thursday, March 10, 2011

Top 10 Albums Of 2010

Finally got around to posting this. This list is composed from myself, two people with great Hip-Hop knowledge and Chase Alexander himself. So... Starting at,


#10

B.o.B - The Adventures Of Bobby Ray

#9

Statik Selekath - 100 Proof: The Hangover

#8

Curren$y - Pilot Talk

#7

Lloyd Banks - H.F.M.2 (The Hunger For More 2)

#6

Freeway & Jake One - The Stimulus Package

#5

Rick Ross - Teflon Don

#4

The Roots - How I Got Over

#3

Big Boi - Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty

#2

Eminem - Recovery

And the #1 ranked album from 2010 is...

#1

Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

There are the top 10 albums from 2010. Feel free to comment



7 comments:

  1. You should do more than just rap music on here

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not give that great of feedback, considering I haven't listened to half of the list haha. But from the looks of it and what I have heard from the artists I don't listen to much, the list looks reasonable. And I think I can say that I definitely agree with the top 3

    ReplyDelete
  3. What type of music do you like Tony?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard some of these albums, but Kanye definitely doing his thing..and we already know Recovery was incredible, Banks showed out and did his thing and I'm feeling a lot of Rick Ross music. But yeah Thank Me Later should be on here..I'm just saying!!lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are about 20 more that i could have posted that are better than Thank Me Later. 1 of them being Pink Friday. but, I know where you stand Ashley. Agree to disagree one more time

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a huge Drake fan, been one since Day 1, but although Thank Me Later was good, I think it was really lacking for his debut album. He's put out so much better on his mixtapes. I don't think it necessarily deserved to be in a top 10 list, maybe top 20.

    ReplyDelete