Sunday, March 13, 2011

New Artist

Over the past few weeks, months and years. My musical catalog has grown into many emtions such as: Chill music, party music, serious music, riding music, etc. I still like to avoid as many ignorant artists as I can. Over the past month I have not been listening to any new music, besides "Shaolin vs. Wu-Tang," and "Lasers." But I have been listening to my favorites. NaS, Obie Trice (May be the best artist with the wordplay), Em, Lloyd Banks, Raekwon, The Roots, Mos Def, Freeway & Talib Kweli. For those of you who know me, you understand I'm very suspect to what I listen to, and you also think I don't give anything a chance. Fuck yall. hahhahaha I give everything a chance it's just a matter of how bullshit the music sounds to me. Each month, or every other month I'm going to post an artist that I feel is talented as FUCK, and is a "NEW" artist.
With the 1st artist in this segment, this is an artist that I have heard silently about. I was just waiting for him to drop an official mixtape. The artist is...
Phil Ade. The man is gifted. From what I've heard so far off of his "The Letterman" mixtape, I'm becoming a fan.

Tracks to listen to.
1. The Letter
2. My Story
3. Paid In Full
4. We Outta Here Baby
5. Borderline

Download "The Letterman" right here. You will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment