Saturday, April 2, 2011

Shared Memory #1

I'm about to post on here once a week about a funny ass memory with some of my closest friends. The names Tony Menzo, Sonam Bass, Dominique & Chris Frank, Dharez Neal, David ........ FastLifeDave (hahaha), George Dusevic, MARK D'NUNZ, D'juan Riddick, Michael Scott, Tre Jones, and Eric Dixon, (Just to name a few) may be popping up quite a bit in this segment. So with the first post, I start the segment.

This memory occured my senior year of high school going into my freshmen year of college. Well, that summer. Myself, Michael Scott, D'juan Riddick and Sonam Bass were coming back from our (rich) friends yacht down in Detroit watching the annual fireworks. While riding up Woodward Ave towards Birmingham we decided to stop at a White Castle to pick up something to eat. Little did we know our dear friend D'juan had no clue what White Castle was. So we pull up at the speaker order our food and D'juan says "Well guys my mom usually just gets the crave case, so.... uhh.... how big are the burgers here." The car went silent......... Then just bursted out with laughter.

That my friends is my first shared memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment